Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum....

Today you would have been 77 if you had not been taken from us.  I know that you will have a great day celebrating with your Mum & Dad and Brother & Sister and you will be dancing with the angels!

(Mum's 21st Party)

I miss you everyday and wish you were still here.
I am so glad that you passed on your love of gardening to me as I love it so much too.
Also, Bailey misses his belly rubs that Nana used to spoil him with.

(1 month before she passed away in November 2008)

I will always treasure our last photo together.

Love you so much.  xxxx

2 comments:

  1. My father is always at my elbow in the garden and lives on in my memories. You look so much like your mum too...lovely last photo...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this special day with us out her in bloggerland. I have many fond memories of gardening with my mum too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Your thoughts and comments are always welcome!