Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Summer Where Are You....


Well I have no idea where Summer is......the temperature outside is 17 degrees. Normally it would be  about 25 to 30 degrees.  I have put the heater away and got it back out about 3 times now and I won't be taking the electric blanket off any time soon either....I know I'm a grannie but I hate being cold!!!

Last Sunday we had a storm with hail and I thought for sure we were going to have a White Christmas!


Look at all of that hail, it looks like snow...



My poor hydrangas had all their leaves shredded and they were just putting on a great show.


All the plants got a battering with the leave shredded, lucky it was only small hail.


Looks like I will be getting the Seasol out to give all the plants a boost!

Enjoy your day!
xx


2 comments:

  1. Here in Melbourne, the sun is finally shining. I dont know for how long though. it really is a funny ol year weather wise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your blog thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Your thoughts and comments are always welcome!