Sunday, April 28, 2013

Garden High Tea

Yesterday I had a Garden High Tea in my back garden....it was a lovely day, unusually warm for this time of year, so it was perfect!

 Bailey was ready to welcome everyone!
 
Everyone arriving...this is why I made the bunting..



Hanging teacups and teapots over the food table...
 
China teacups
 
Teapots with differnt types of teas...
 
Everyone lined up for the food..
 
Mini milk bottles..
 
 
There was a kids corner.. 
 
Enjoying the milk bottles..
 
It was a lot of work for me but its what I love to do and well worth it as everyone said they had a lovely afternoon...
 
 
 
 
It may become an annual event!!
 
Enjoy your day!!
xx


7 comments:

  1. Morning Karen,
    What a wonderful event...you really know how to throw a party - I love all the things you did and what are those sweet little blue cup things on the tiered stand? They look like little 'treat cups'...hope you let me know.
    Such a lovely setting.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen for your lovely words. I loved organising it..great fun. I have emailed you about the cups.

      Delete
  2. Wow I want to come to one of your tea parties. It looked amazing. I love that you had different teas and the food looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona for your lovely words. I bought the teas from the Millthorpe Markets near Orange, I thought it would be something different.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Karen! I absolutely love your sense of style and this looks like the perfect day in your wonderful garden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia for your kind words, I loved doing it.

      Delete
  4. High tea parties are so much fun. I had one last year for the Cancer Council, we raised quite a bit of money. Your tea looks so nice in the garden. I love the teapot display. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Your thoughts and comments are always welcome!